by Veronika Gelechiva from SA
Delicious crepes with marmalade sauce!
- Serves 4 people
- Cooking Time 30 minutes
- Sift flour, add eggs salt and sugar.
- Whisk in butter mixed with milk.
- Rest 30 minutes
- Marmalade Sauce. Heat all ingrediants gently until well combined. Keep warm.
- To make crepes melt butter in crepe pan and add batter to coat.
- Cook approximately 1- 2 minutes each side until lightly golden.
- Keep crepes warm and pour over sauce.
- 4 oz Plain Flour
- 1 egg + extra egg yolk
- 1 tbs sugar
- Pinch salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tbs melted lurpak
- Marmalade Sauce
- 1/2 cup castor sugar
- 70 gram lurpak
- juice and grated zest of 2 lemons
- 3 tbs good quality marmalade
- 1 tbs water