Deliciously Simple Chocolate Fudge Brownie.
by Andrew Harrison from NSW
These yummy brownies can be eaten cold, or warm up for 15 seconds in the microwave and serve with ice cream for an easy dessert.
- Serves 8 people
- Cooking Time 25 minutes
- Pre heat the oven to 180 degree.
- Beat the butter and the sugars until soft.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and beat well.
- Fold through the flour chocolate and nuts.
- Spoon into a lined slice tin and level with a spatula.
- Sprinkle the choc chips on top.
- Bake for 25 minutes. The brownie will be soft when cooked.
- Allow to cool in the tin. Cut into 8 slices.
- 125g Lurpak butter.
- 1/2 cup castor sugar.
- 1/2 cup brown sugar.
- 2 eggs (at room temperature).
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence.
- 1/2 cup plain flour.
- 100g dark chocolate (melted).
- 1 cup chopped pecans (or your favorite nut).
- 1 cup choc bits.